Introducing the teaching and learning conference that academics are most looking forward to in 2023
The online teaching conference at a glance
Teachers convention 2023 will dive into various tools, methods, and practices – be it digital or traditional – that academic communities around the world use to increase the accuracy and quality of their work.
Developed based on the principles of Open Access Knowledge Sharing, this teaching and learning conference helps participants transcend any geographical boundaries and learn from participants from around the world: Canada, Kenya, South Africa, China, Indonesia, Slovakia, Croatia, Portugal, and many others. Education conferences for teachers 2023 welcomed attendees from beyond academia, including members of government and non-profit sectors and representatives of private businesses.
This online teaching conference will feature a high-quality program, which is the result of the rigorous quality standards employed by the scientific committee. Broaden your horizons and learn all about how to amplify your academic career!
Paper publication opportunity
Publish your research with the teacher conference of the year.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
All accepted and registered abstracts will be published with the ISBN Number in a soft form. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Themes and topics of the teaching and learning conference
Educational conferences for teachers 2023 – Call for papers
The online teaching conference is accepting paper submissions on the following topics: Education Theory and Practice, Education Policy and Administration, E-Learning, Teaching, English Language Teaching, Foreign Language Teaching, Teacher Education, Child and Family Education, and Learning. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the conference committee and are subject to review. Detailed instructions and full paper submission guidelines will be emailed within a few weeks following the conference.
Why present your research at teachers convention 2023
- Receive crucial feedback and improve your research. At the evaluation stage, the scientific committee may provide you with feedback on how to further improve your paper. Furthermore, engage in discussions with the audience following your presentation and get unique insights into its impact across various types of expertise and backgrounds.
- Advance your academic career. Presenting research at prestigious academic events is one of the most significant ways of showcasing your expertise and commitment to knowledge exchange.
- Maximize the reach of your research. Reach a wider audience by presenting at the teacher conference – the ideal platform for academics to learn from each other, discuss common challenges, and brainstorm creative solutions.
- Pick among multiple presentation formats. Whether you can join in-person or online, from the comfort of your home or office, you can still share the findings of your research with a targeted audience of esteemed academics. Make an oral presentation on-site or virtually, or do a poster presentation.