Welcome to One of the Most Prestigious Higher Education Conferences in Academia
What the 2024 Edition of the Elementry Education Conference Has in Store for You
The world of teaching and education has seen numerous substantial developments in recent years. Digital learning has become a necessity due to the global pandemic and has set a benchmark for a certain standard in the field of education which must be continuously upheld and elevated. We also look for faster and more versatile methods of information exchange, and cross-sector teaching and learning.
This is where this premier public education conference comes in. Addressing key challenges in the field of education both on micro and macro levels, this academic event is designed to maximize learning and networking opportunities.
You can expect to hear from accomplished academics and learn from their insightful presentations. You will leave the distance education conference with a suitcase full of application ideas and other takeaways. And, of course, you will interact with your peers, discovering collaboration and funding opportunities, as well as other ways to advance your academic career.
Present Your Paper at the Distance Education Conference
You can submit to present your research in one of the following formats:
This is done at the venue of the event, in a lecture style. The presentation is followed by a Q&A session.
Your presentation will be streamed live to the attendees. The presentation is followed by a Q&A session.
This is done in the networking and exhibition area of the venue.
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Course ware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
The Scientific Committee of the Childhood Education Conference
The scientific committee of elementary education conferences is made up of esteemed members of academia – educators, researchers, and scholars – associated with prestigious institutions.
They enforce the highest levels of quality when reviewing each submission, ensuring its authenticity and relevance.
Publication Opportunities at the Higher Education Conference
The Abstracts of all accepted and registered papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN Number.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Free Guided Tour of Amsterdam
While the primary objective of the public education conference is to maximize learning and networking opportunities, we want to create a truly memorable, rounded experience for all participants. That’s why we’d like to invite you to join us for a free guided tour of the host city – Amsterdam. Explore the stunning historic architecture and the modern quarters. Socialize with other participants over a meal and explore the hidden gems of the city.