Call for papers 2021
The 3rd International Conference on Research in Education, 05-07 March 2021 in Berlin, Germany, is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice. (calls for papers)
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
Call for paper TOPICS
Education Theory and Practice
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Course ware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
Education Policy and Administration
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
Child and Family Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
Conference Themes and Topics,call for paper
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Education Theory and Practice, Education Policy and Administration, Child and Family Education, and Learning. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info[at]icreconf.org.
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 12 February 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: 07 December 2020
- Late Registration Deadline: 23 February 2021
- Conference Dates: 5-7 March 2021
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers 2021.